Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Going to Sewing Expo !!

For years I have been wanting to go the Sewing & Quilting Expo. Thanks to some fellow sewing bloggers who went to the Expo in GA. I registered for 3 classed, Serging 911, Notion Commotion, and an class on embroidering ( this class is hands-on) can't wait to see how my project will turn out.

Well, I feel like I am back on the blogging block. I appreciate all of you for sharing your skills and most of all for your sewinspiration. lol

I will be posting soon about my experience at the Expo.

BTW , yep hubby is going - the drive is a little over 3 hours.


Chow for now

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

You're going to love it!

Elaray said...

Have fun! I've never been to a Sewing Expo. The closest one, I think, is in Virginia.

Sheila said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy. Looking forward to your expo posts.