Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Circle of Sisters in NYC




I haven't been blogging lately- mainly I have been following other blogs. So let me catch up. My daughter & I went to an event here in NYC called "Circle of Sisters". The event in basically to cater to the needs of the total woman. It covered health & wellness issues as well as the normal hair care , make-up, etc. I went to a workshop entitled "Raising Families" , it was very good. Rev. Run & his wife Justine were on the panel. Later that evening there was a concert with Regina Bell, Jennifer Hudson, Lyfe Jennings & others.

It was a fun - "Girls Day Out"






I also got to meet to very special people. The Next Food Network Star winner Aaron McCargo Jr. aka "Big Daddy". He made a parfait which looked delicious. I got a chance to taste the topping which was made with coconut & orange zest. It was very tasty. His personality is so very endearing, he really is down to earth.








No comments: