Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

I am new to all of this. I find it so interesting to read all of the blogs. There is so much helpful information. I also identify with many of the ups & down of sewing. This is a wonderful forum. I have spent hours viewing the different blog pages. It gives me inspiration. I took a sewing class in high school and I have been sewing ever since. It is a passion for me such as many of yourselves.
I will be posting pictures when I learn how (LOL). I need to learn how to link PR to this site.

2 comments:

Elaray said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to "the block". :) I look forward to seeing your pictures (it won't take long for you to learn how to post them) and reading about your sewing adventures.

SEWING SHAY said...

Thank you for the warm welcome. Right now I am working organizing my sewing room, which included giving away a rubbermaid container full of fabrics.(at least 20 pieces 3- 6 yds each). This took time becasue I kept imagining what I could of, should of made with each piece of fabric that I gave away.
Oh, the agony!!